I offer private one to one sessions to support you individually. These sessions move in the direction of supporting self-care, self-discovery and healing through reflective practice and a strengths based approach.
These sessions are trauma informed and mental health aware. I welcome all beings and hope to provide sessions that are both accessible and inclusive. There is a tiered pricing system in place to encourage varied socio-economic situations.
The sessions will be tailored and personalised for you.
Slow & Flow private sessions can focus on managing:
- Trouble sleeping
- Low mood
- Feelings of disconnection
- YOU time/relaxation
And/or help to:
- Deepen your yoga practice
- Learn meditation/relaxation techniques
- Learn pranayama (breath work) techniques
- Build strength in your body
- Build range of motion/flexibility in your body.
- Reconnect to your body
- Work with body image issues
- Build self-esteem and self-compassion
Private sessions are a safe space for you and your body.
– I have completed CPD trainings in areas including 30h Trauma Informed Yoga Foundations, Yoga for Stress & Burnout, Yoga Therapeutics, and Yoga for Anxiety and Depression.
– Having had lived experience of connecting with yoga and mindfulness to support recovery and to manage mental and physical health conditions, I am incredibly passionate about sharing these empowering tools with others.
These sessions can take place from my private home studio or from the comfort of your own home. Let me know what works best for you when booking.
If you’d like to book a session with a friend or family member, group bookings are also available.
I also offer private sessions online via Zoom.
Standard – £30
Reduced – £25
3x block session booking is available for £75
To book a private session at a time to suit you or to enquire further please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to walking alongside you on your journey.